26 January 2016

WEEKEND OUTFIT | SMART CASUAL

Jumper - Boohoo / Trousers - H&M / Bag - H&M / Heels - Dorothy Perkins
Smart casual is my favourite sort of look. I love that with an outfit like this, I can swap my heels for trainers and be all set with a more relaxed look. To be honest, I would normally go for the trainers as they're comfy, but I do like an opportunity to stick a pair of heels on - even if my toes don't. 

Here I was just off for some lunch, mainly looking for an outfit where I could wear this new Boohoo jumper. I've seen this ribbed sweat in a few Instagram posts - I think it's one of those pieces that looks way more expensive than it actually is! I know I'll be wearing it loads as it's a good match for my monochrome looking wardrobe. There's also a black version that I'm tempted to order... Payday needs to hurry itself up!
SHOP THE LOOK 

x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Such a simple but gorgeous outfit! I love jumpers in this style and flared trousers are so comfy :)

    Ella xx
    truthfullyella.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is so pretty! Such a lovely look that you could wear at work as well

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous outfit, monochrome always looks so chic!

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jumper!

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this jumper suits you so well! Love the outfit.


    www.lifeoftessalouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top and it looks gorgeous on you! xo

    McKenzie | therosynook.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig