17 January 2016

THREE WORK OUTFITS


With Monday almost here again (CRY), I thought I'd share a few of my go-to outfits for heading into the office. Admittedly I do have much more casual days, but I am a fan of the smart-ish wardrobe... I'd probably wear versions of these looks on days off anyway! To keep things more casual I tend to just go for boots instead of heels. The video below has all the details for you!  

Oh, and some seriously dodgy lighting has made me look a tad like a Simpson. I can assure you that in reality I haven't got jaundice. Blehhhh.


Probably my favourite, as it still feels quite cute and not too office-y. I've had these dungarees yonks now, but they're still a favourite for smart-casual outfits. They're a year round office wardrobe staple for me - I can wear them with jumpers like this over winter, and lighter shirts during summer. 


I only just got this shirt as I was after something a bit smarter... I always find stripy shirts are a good option for that! I love the tie neck on this, I just think it's a nice update on a basic. The trousers I wear so much on work days. They're the sort I can also go for on lazier days with a slouchy knit.


I do wear boots a lot in the office, mainly because I just can't last a full day in heels. My feet have none of it. These Topshop ones are still quite smart, yet they don't cripple me quite so much. I love them with ankle cropped trousers like these - they're actually just those dungarees from the first outfit with the top slung over them. I'm working on this capsule wardrobe thing!

 
x




SHARE:

15 comments

  1. The all black outfit is my favorite :) Love your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is definitely the pinafore style dungarees, very cute yet still stylish and professional looking x

    Jacksons Cup of Tea | Personal Style and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I covet those dungaree so much. Love these outfits, they are exactly what I wish I could wear in work each day! If only I looked so put together
    xxx
    Chambray & Curls // Ethical Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally wear that first outfit in a heartbeat. I might have to steal your outfit!
    Sophie
    x
    A Story of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these looks, especially the jumpsuit! Really chic

    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do really love the first and third outfits x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of them, you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this post, that blue shirt featured in the 2nd outfit is beautiful :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfits!

    As I work in fashion my office is quite casual, but some days I like to 'office' it up :)


    A Forte For Fashion

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Al such amazing and stylish looks! Gorgeous styling dear!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these outfits :) You look great !

    xo. TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the first one! I think you've just helped me find my ideal pair of dungarees x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig