14 February 2016

LOUNGEWEAR LOOKBOOK

Loungewear being a trend has made my life a happier place for the foreseeable future. Essentially, I can now live my life in pyjama like clothing. Brilliant. I probably spent the start of winter dressing quite smart (the shirt and skinny jeans combo has been my go-to), so it's nice to now turn to more casual clothing. I do think you can dress this sort of thing up too - I went with that choker/neckerchief for the first outfit, and a turtle neck for the third just to smarten up those fleecy jumpsuits. They're another level of comfy so I'm going to get as much wear out of them as possible!

I've got all the product info in the video description - there is a lot of Boohoo involved, but I've just been loving their casual sets recently!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The far left and far right outfits are calling to me! You literally could pull off a bin bag you're so gorge, your styling is impeccable and you're definitely enabling me to make some clothing purchases with this post. Lovely as always.

    Isabelle | www.isabellekategm.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than looking stylish while being mega comfy - love these looks!xx

    www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks !

    Win 14 lipsticks from Makeup Revolution !
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't really pull the chic lounge wear off, I genuinely just look like a lazy sod haha!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig