21 February 2016

NATURAL EYES & A BROWN LIP

I had chance to film my makeup this weekend, and I actually ended up really liking how it turned out. Sometimes when I film while I'm getting ready it ends up being a whopping disaster... Then naturally, the times when my makeup goes right I haven't bothered to film. I was just having a casual day, editing blog stuff & heading to the hairdressers, so I went mostly quite natural. I've just gone for a bit of shimmer on my eyes with a bolder lip. After buying way too many liquid lipsticks in the last few weeks, I've had a few different lip products I've been making the most of trying out!

Normally I'm all matte when it comes to eyeshadow, but I really loved wearing the shimmer! It's making me get even more excited for summer, and all those glowy makeup looks. Bring on another level of highlighting! 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love the gloss by Gerard Cosmetics.. you really suit it! Need to pick some of those up xx

    Ciara Rose | www.ciara-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this makeup look !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with this look! You look stunning!


    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iced Mocha seems to be a blogger fave at the moment - I so need to get my hands on it! I haven't tried a liquid lipstick before and think this would be a great start

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick colour is beaut!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. this look is absolutely gorgeous!
    Jess www.beautifulbreakable.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lip colour!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/02/travel-diary-vienna-in-grey-coat-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so gorgeous Lydia!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiagilchriest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning as usual! Love this makeup look and I'm the same - whenever I try to film my makeup goes terribly wrong haha! xx

    daisychainsintherain.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig