31 March 2016

MAKING MATCHING SETS

I love the whole industrial, urban look when it comes to blog pictures, but really... My life isn't that urban. I'm definitely not outdoorsy, but I've grown up with the Peak District a short trip away and it's always these scenic spots where I end up taking pictures. I guess I still find posing your heart out in the city centre a little daunting, but I'm working on it!

Here we'd actually headed out to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park to check out the KAWS exhibition. Definitely worth a trip if you're into that sort of thing! I realised pretty quickly though that my outfit wasn't that practical... White trainers? Not my best idea. They did get a bit sludged up, but it was worth it. I mainly wanted to wear them to go with the grey. The top & trousers aren't actually a set, but it turns out most of my clothes are the same colours and I can just match things up myself these days. Lol. The leggings are oldies, but the top I picked up a few weeks back in ZARA. I think it could be unisex... It's just really oversized and simple, a really good basic for my wardrobe.

Hair here is a total copycat of the lovely Lydia Elise Millen's high ponytail, but I'd watched her tutorial that morning and got all inspired for jazzing up my dry-shampoo-ed-to-death mop. I've since worn it like this a few times for work and loved it... It just feels a lot smarter than my usual do!

Sunglasses - CĂ©line / Jacket - Boohoo / Top - ZARA / Bag - H&M / Leggings - H&M / Trainers - adidas Superstar
SHOP THE LOOK


x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This outfit is gorgeous!!! I love how you have teamed it up with the jacket

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Also definitely agree - so hard to find areas to take photos when you live in the country and surrounded by fields haha! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this simple, everyday look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tan and Grey, who would have thought they'd like so cool together. You definitely don't have to be in the city to pull this look off, looks just as cool in the country ;)

    Francis | Free Core

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love co-ord outfits, these pieces are so versatile as well
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks comfy!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jacket is crazy beautiful !

    xx


    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig