12 April 2016

PARIS FASHION WEEK | OUTFIT TWO

Did Paris ever happen?! It feels like such a long time ago now, but the year is already whizzing by. It's getting to my favourite time - warmer days, lighter evenings, with the summer still to come. If it could pause at about May then I'd be happy. 

Back to Paris. It was actually quite a decent week weather wise, so I didn't feel silly with a little bit of flesh uncovered. The two piece makes a great transition piece - it's still a long sleeved knit, but the culottes make it something I'd only wear now we've broke the back of winter. I just wore it with my new Topshop dolly shoes... I'm so glad I went for these, they're just right for an in between heel - we were heading backstage so I didn't want anything that'd be too much of a pain to wander round in. I'd also had my hair done by a lovely L'Oreal stylist that morning... I'm so wishing I could manage curls as bouncy as this! I'd still got greyish tips here, which I'm going to go back to in the next few weeks. It's just something fun until summer when I'll probably go for a warmer blonde. 

I'm already thinking of another trip back to Paris. I'd forgotten how beautiful it is and as silly as it sounds... how Parisian it is! It's all beautiful streets and pretty things to look at. For blog pictures, it's the dream. 

Coat - Primark / Two Piece - ZARA / Bag - ZARA / Mid Heels - Topshop
x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Loving this outfit, you look amazing and I'm really in love with these shoes x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so in love with this look, Lydia! <3

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look - so comfy but on point! Molly x
    www.mollipop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this two piece, I've been seeing it everywhere - I think I need to get my hands on it! And you're hair looks lovely!

    forevabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO Stunning and your hair looks divine! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo in love with your blog and insta feed it's inspired my mini blog make over <3 Thanks for inspiring me everyday! :) Plus, your hair looks fab like that!

    www.freyafarrington.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Paris, these photos have made me really want to go back. Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous here, too!

    Anna xx | Anna Hopeless

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig