5 April 2016

THIS SEASON'S COAT

It's been a while since I took pictures in my room. It's actually one of my favourite spots to take outfit shots, but it also requires a lot of rearranging... My childhood bedroom is about to give up with housing an adult's worth of stuff. I'm still house hunting and can't wait to have my own place set up to make blogging easier!

Here I'm just wearing what I wore to head out for food. We were off for burgers at Urban 1/4 so my tightest skinny jeans weren't my best idea, but they're my no effort, smart-ish option.

With it being that awkward inbetween season weather, I dug this New Look coat out of my wardrobe. It's a lighter option and I do like it, but I'm still after a new coat for Spring. I have no idea what to go for though, so for now this will have to do!

The boots I'm wearing are new in from Ego. I feel like they up my sass by at least 60%. Any sort of pointy shoe has that effect I think. I've got a lot of casual boots, but not many that are appropriate for heading out - these am have filled that gap in my shoedrobe.

Sunglasses - Céline / Coat - New Look / Top - Forever 21 / Trousers - H&M / Boots - Ego
SHOP THE LOOK
x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love this look and totally understand how you feel about the skinny jeans + burger combo. I always end up wearing leggings when I know I'm having a big meal because I just can't stand the tightness of skinnies!

    a small bit | bloglovin | twitter | latest post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool set-up in your room, pure simplicity! Jacket looks real cool as well, nice look. You're smashing it ;)


    Francis | Free Core

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the boots !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the crop top with the jeans! Definitely a lovely Spring outfit.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm forever having to rearrange rooms of my parent's house to accommodate my blogging needs :') #livingathomestruggles. Your setup always looks so perfect though! Definitely obsessed with those boots, so super cool!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how comfortable yet smart that jacket looks - I'm on the hunt for a jacket for Spring too!

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your style! such a cool, chic outfit!

    http://leahrachelgoth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that coat! I've been looking for one like that for ages! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the monochrome outfit, the jeans look so comfy too!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous pictures... you and your outfit looks stunning....the Designer Handbags looks fantastic as well...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where is the black necklace cord from? Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where is the black necklace cord from? Love the look!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig