3 April 2016

BRAIDED HALF UP HALF DOWN HAIR TUTORIAL

It's been way too long since I did a braid video! I'm out of practice, so I thought I'd give one a go today in the lead up to summer & festival season... I'm so ready for those boho vibes. I didn't really plan what I was going to do - usually when I plan a video that's when they turn out crap. Lol. In the end I just added a bit of curl and went for the half up half down look. 

My filming set up here has also altered a bit. If you follow me on Snapchat (fashioninflux) you'll have seen that I ordered myself one of those ring light thingymabobbies. I think this arriving was about the first time ever I felt a bit 'YouTube-y', like I was properly giving it a go and not just plodding along with it as an extra for blogging. I did mostly get it as it doesn't take up as much space as the soft boxes, but I do think it's much more flattering for filming. This is also my first video on my Canon 750d - I got it in January and other than the odd blog picture I haven't actually used it. I finally got down to sussing it out this weekend and I'm really happy with how it turned out! 

I'm off now for my usual Sunday evening pamper sesh. Yup, it's that time of the week when I mentally prepare for Monday with a face mask. Time. To. Chill. 
x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You look like a Game Of Throne princess !

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice hairstyle !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this look x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig