30 May 2016

EVERYDAY MAKEUP | TRYING NEW PRODUCTS

A few too many beauty purchases had to be justified in some way. In the end I decided I could make it all okay with a video trying a few of my new purchases out so you can see how they actually turn out. Mostly I've been really impressed with new beauty buys - the NYX bits especially. I went a bit craaayzy when the new stand in Meadowhall opened, so I've had plenty to work through. 

YouTube wise I'm still working on fitting filming in - it's such a length process to film, edit and upload! I do really love the creative side of YouTube so it's not something I want to slack on, but updates do take me a little while longer. Anyhoo, this week it's just a short one, with all product info listed below.
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love this look Lydia! I seriosuly need to try out the Double Wear foundation as so many people swear by it and my skin can get so oily and blemish-prone. Love the look of the Nyx bits you picked up, I only own one of the Soft Matte Lip Creams but love it and definitely want to try out more from the range - especially the Lingerie lip line :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would really love to try out NYX, so happy its finally in the UK!!x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makeup look is so gorgeous ! And so you are !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your makeup :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig