31 May 2016

SPRING LAYERING

I think I’ve been wearing this knitted high neck way more than is acceptable for what’s the end of May. Having said that, it’s one of my favourite little layering piece. I love it for getting wear out of summery items that it’s not quite warm enough for. A knit like this is something I wear plenty right through from those colder months up until it’s properly (if ever!) warm.

Here I’m just wearing it under this casual playsuit, one I had for last year’s holiday. This will probably make it along for this year’s jols too – it’s just what you need when you’ve overdone it tanning up. Ouchy. I think it is designed with the beach in mind, but I like it smartened up a bit with the knit. I’m definitely more of a legs out person than someone that can bear the upper arm chill – give me shorts and a thick jumper any day!  

Sunglasses - Céline / Jumper - Topshop / Bag - H&M / Playsuit - Forever 21 / Boots - ZARA
SHOP THE LOOK
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Absolutely love that combination, an easy way to smarter a summer playsuit.

    Emily

    http://www.thebrookeoffashion.com/

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, the playsuit is so cute! x
    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your layers.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since I saw you post them boots on Instagram I've been wanting em!!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the playsuit you're wearing! I've never thought about layering underneath a playsuit before so I might have to try it x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This playsuit is gorgeous over a white rollneck. It looks so lovely, and I wouldn't worry about being seasonally inappropriate. It is the first of June and utterly dismal outside.

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, it looks youthful and formal simultaneously. The knitted high neck seems a perfect match for it.

    xoxo
    - Jennifer http://www.bohobags.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing Lydia, love this outfit x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig