24 May 2016

THE ANKLE LENGTH PENCIL SKIRT

If you follow me on Instagram you’ve probably already seen a lot of this skirt. It’s been a big favourite as we’ve whizzed through Spring, becoming my go-to option for days when I don’t want to be stuck in trousers. Yeah, there has been plenty of time for bare legs, but sometimes it’s just been a little optimistic.

Here I was just off doing life admin, so I’m smart-casual. It’s nothing fancy, but I love this silky vest top for that kind of look. The jacket is just an inexpensive one from Boohoo – to me this is a real nice purchase for trend led items. I love cord and tan at the minute, but if it doesn’t make it to next year’s wardrobe it isn’t a biggie.

I’m getting back into blogging this week after giving myself a few days off. The exciting news is that I’m currently going through buying my first house (squeeealing on the inside) but naturally this is making life extra busy. I’m also trying to fit some more ‘me’ time in. For the last year or so I’ve put so much of my free time to blogging and as much as I enjoy it, I do need to give myself chance to remember who I am outside of my little internet bubble. Anyway, I’m hoping to be updating as normal now… And yuuuup, everything house-y related will soon be coming to the blog! Exciting.

Sunglasses - Céline / Vest Top - H&M / Bag - ZARA / Jacket - Boohoo / Skirt - ZARA / Boots - ZARA
SHOP THE POST 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I can't find the skirt in Zara?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so classy! The skirt is so gorgeous and suits you a lot X

    www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, love this jacket x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love this blog. Some of the styles you try are fantastic especially your bag and your shoes. Nice look.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig