26 July 2016

HOLIDAY EVENINGS | THE SLIP DRESS

Dress - Primary / Bag - H&M / Sandals - New Look
Day one of the holidays feels like a lonnnng time ago now... I’m still hoping I’ll fit another trip abroad in this year, but with lots of adult-y stuff going off it may have to wait ‘til the next. I so want to travel more.

For the first evening I always just go for something comfortable. Chances are I’m a little bit pink and sleepy from traveling, so a relaxed fit is needed. I took a couple of these slip dresses away with me as they’re just right as looser options. Most of them I’ve picked up super cheap in Primark – if it’s just something simple like this I’m not bothered about it being mega fancy.

I’m definitely struggling to beat the holiday blues flicking through snaps of that beach setting. Life by the sea is extra lovely.  
SHOP THE LOOK

x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. looking gorgeous! <3

    xo
    http://itsevelina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress, Primark have some great stuff in at the moment!
    - Maddy, xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. So perfect for summer and beach days! I like the simple shoes you've paired with it too, gorgeous! xx

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this slip dress x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great dress.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig