28 July 2016

LACE LAYERING



You know when you find something in your wardrobe that you’d completely forgot about, then proceed to wear it every other day for the next month? This little bralet has become that item. I loved it way back when I got it (we’re talking at least a year ago), but somewhere along the way it was consumed by an overflowing top drawer. I took these pictures before I went away, but it did end up coming on holiday with me too. It’s a good layering piece for pairing with girly options.

Here I just went basic, with black jeans and that ZARA shirt I’ve always loved… And yup, I’m keeping it monochrome as ever. Here I was just heading to get coffee (currently classed as my hobby), so jeans and a slouchy shirt was good enough for me.

Right, time for me to head out for some grub. With all the house stuff going on at the minute I’m ready for an evening that doesn’t involve ringing the bank, talking to solicitors and looking at sofas.
Sunglasses - Celine / Shirt - ZARA / Bralet - Dark Pink London / Bag - H&M / Jeans - H&M / Boots - ZARA

SHOP THE LOOK

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Gorgeous! x
    www.missamyguest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beaut as usual! that bralet and shirt combo is gorgeous!

    Jen / Velvet Spring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit - i would have never thought to combine those pieces together, but it looks fab!

    Lots of love,
    Ana
    www.anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this bralet on you Lydia, such a cute look x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bralet, it's so pretty and perfect for summer or a night out! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the exact same thing happened to me a few days ago! This is why clearing out your wardrobe is definitely something to look forward to rather than dread; never know what ya gonna find!

    www.lovefromlorna.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look - especially the boots! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! The lace plus the striped shirt is such a good combo
    xo Aya

    www.girlfromnorthlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this bralet and the shirt! But I'm convinced you can wear anything and look amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bralet and the shoes !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit and even more amazing body!

    TINYTWISST.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Basic and sexy at same time. Love your top Lydia!!! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that bralet, I was eyeing up something similar last year but I don't have your abs! Those she's are so cool too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Madly in love with that bralet !!!
    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Drop dead beautiful. You are made to wear this.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig