30 August 2016

BLUE BOY JEANS


Wanna know what I was actually up to here? Stood outside a bed shop buying a mattress. Ha. A glamorous blogging life would be nice, but 90% of the time it’s just me finding some random wall while I’m out running errands. Also, why are mattresses so expensive?! Not okay with being a grown up.

What I’m wearing here felt appropriate for mooching about house shopping… It was slouchy Sunday after all. Generally, I wear the most relaxed item I can get away with on a Sunday – hence why I’m wearing the laziest looking boy jeans. I bloody love these, even though they’re old. They’re comfortable, and I’ve also got no idea what size they are. I can pretend they’re an 8 and I’m just tiiiiny and they’re hanging off me. LOL. Reality is they’re probably a 14 or something, but a girl can pretend!

That jacket is also the oldie. I’ve already added a new leather jacket to my mental Christmas list as this one has definitely had it, but I do still like it in its own bashed up way. Scuffed up leather has a place in my heart. 
Sunglasses - CĂ©line / Jumper - H&M / Leather Jacket - Topshop / Jeans - ZARA 
SHOP THE LOOK

x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love the denim and leather combo.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, if it makes you feel better .. at least you won't need to buy another mattress for many many years! ;)

    Vanessa // www.nessngyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, love the jumper.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit, what lipstick are you wearing? It's so pretty! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful make-up!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig