23 August 2016

SHIRT DRESS AND SANDALS

Right up there with that Topshop floral tea dress, this is one of my favourite summer purchases. I picked it up a few weeks ago at ZARA – it was only £20 so definitely one to keep your eyes peeled for! It wasn’t a planned outfit choice, but I ended up wearing it for Tramlines, Sheffield’s answer to Glasto. I’d gone with the whole shorts & baggy shirt the day before so I was ready to get back to girly vibes… Although I did end up wearing it with ankle boots. Comforrrt for traipsing round town!  

I love the little boxy shirt fit – it’s not one I normally go for, but it feels smart-ish. Well, as smart as butt skimming dresses can ever be, but I like that combo all the same. I usually opt for anything that’ll synch in my waist, but it was nice to wear something that meant I could eat as much mac and cheese as possible, without food baby worries. Liiiife.
Sunglasses - CĂ©line / Dress - ZARA / Sandals - Dr. Martens
SHOP THE LOOK

x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. So simple. I love it.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove this look!!!!!!! these sandals <3 <3 <3 this dress!!!!! beautiful summer off duty look!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look! That dress is totally amazing!
    xx Mirjam // www.miiju.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the most adorable little dress, love it
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress on you! xx

    abbieloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need that dress. Seriously gorgeous!
    www.staceylouisewhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig