1 September 2016

FRAYED DENIM

I started out my blog as a hater of jeans. We’re now reaching two posts in a row with denim features. How times have changed. These days I’m a jeans lover – I actually ordered two pairs from ASOS this week, with this pair a being a new treat from River Island. I was so chuffed to see this style in the parcel… I’d been after some cute crops for weeks! They’re also extra soft -  I was sure I wouldn’t be able to fit into my regular size, but these fit really comfortably. There’s nothing like not being able to fit into a pair of jeans to put a whopping downer on your day!


With today being the 1st of September I’m also starting to think about digging out my turtlenecks. Me and the high neck are always going to be A/W best buds. This little knit is the first I’ll be wearing as we head into the in-between season – it’s not that heavy to cause me to melt. The only thing is it has shrunk a little… I have seen this one in the Topshop sale, so maybe I should update!
Sunglasses - Céline / Jumper - Topshop / Jeans - River Island / Shoes - Topshop
SHOP THE LOOK


x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love a good frayed hem denim and I am in love with this pair. Great choice!

    Georgie
    xoxo

    TheLipstickDaily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to hate jeans when I first started blogging too but I'm slowly coming around to them - I found the first pair I ever really loved in Urban Outfitters two years ago and even though I'm still really fussy with them I'm definitely a lot more confident about wearing them! xo
    LJLV | Fashion. Lifestyle. London

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the style of these jeans just WOW!! You look amazing in these and love how you've teamed with with the crop to show of the detailing x

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not seen jeans with a frayed waistband before, love them! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jeans !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool jeans! You look great x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig