14 August 2016

LITTLE RED DRESS

So this little tea dress quickly became the blogger's fave, didn't it?! I can definitely see why. It's a really flattering fit that seems to work well on loads of different shapes. As quite a petite person, I love something girly like this. The tie waist works well for me too - I'm always about something that pulls in my waist and skims over my hips... Anything to distract from my rather ample bottom half!

I actually got this for a night out and wore it with these boots - I've no time for wibbly-wobbly heels these days. While I've seen this dress plenty in the blogosphere, I've not seen as much of it up in Sheffield. Flouncy little numbers like this are my favourite for evenings out, so it felt like a good purchase for girls night... I managed to justify the spend anyway, as I know I can wear it during the daytime too.

Right, slobby Sunday awaits. I've spent the day stripping the house, so Netflix, chocolate & a duvet it is!

Sunglasses - Céline / Dress - Topshop / Bag H&M / Boots - ZARA
SHOP THE LOOK


x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Beautiful dress, love how you've styled it with the boots! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! That dress looks awesome!

    http://MartasFashionDiary.com/paradise-beach/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! Gutted its sold out now :(

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous! Perfect for sunny weather : ) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x 💚

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wish I had managed to get my hands on this dress! It's so pretty. x

    http://whatsinherwardrobe.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this outfit, this dress is gorgeous!

    elizabethv.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress, your legs are just outstanding, along with the rest of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice dress

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig