16 August 2016

SHEER LAYERS

I’m already struggling to deal with summer being on its last legs. I don’t mind when it’s done and we’re into full blown winter, but this bit where you know you’re making the most of the last few sunny days makes me grumpy. Right now I’m enjoying what’s left of it with some summer layers – sheer fabrics & the odd bralet flash. I wore this on a pretty casual night out, so I didn’t feel quite so nuddy – I ended up hoisting up those trousers Simon Cowell style to avoid showing all my tum!

The trousers I know I’ll carry on wearing into the autumn and beyond. They’re those ones from Topshop that we’ve all gone a bit mad for, but I do think they’re a good black bottoms alternative. Anything to get me out of my ripped up skinny jeans is a good thing! I’ve also got the floor length version of these pleated favourites… I actually prefer them with this dress – they feel very noughties and like I could be a backing dancer for Liberty X.
Sunglasses - Céline / Bra - Handmade / Sheer Dress - ZARA / Trousers - Topshop / Sandals - Dr. Martens
x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Loving this outfit on you, you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love sheer!

    http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com
    http://www.fashionnotfear.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say enough times how much I love this look, seriously xx

    Sofia | www.theglamchapter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great way to layer sheer pieces. Great outfit, it's perfect <3

    http://i-think-its-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig