6 September 2016

LOOK AGAIN A/W HAUL

A couple of weeks ago I showed you some of my favourites from two new collections from Look Again – a dreamy range from Stacey Solomon and some classic looks by Laura Scott. With A/W quickly coming round, I’ve picked out a few collection favourites for refreshing my wardrobe – think chunky knits, timeless coats and sheer layers.
First up, I went extra snuggly with a few bits from the Stacey Solomon collection.  I love stocking up on fluffy jumpers at this time of year – the thought of being able to get wrapped up in an oversized knit makes the prospect of saying bye to summer not so bad! I went for the extra fluffy zip up cardigan, a good one for layering up in, then the black and white heart print knit… With a mostly monochrome wardrobe, I thought this would liven things up!
After sorting out the cosy side of things, I picked some work wear bits ready for A/W months. The black shirt is definitely a staple, something I’ll wear in plenty of different outfit combos… although with black jeans is bound to be the favourite! Next was the trench coat, one of my most loved pieces from the collection. It’s a super soft version of a classic, something I can wear for feeling a little dressier when heading to work. I dress quite simple on office days, so it’s nice to have a fancy outerwear option. The last thing I went for was the bag – it’s just my sort of thing. I know I’ll use both at work and on days off… I can fit all my usual rubbish in it and there’s still room for my Filofax! 

So they’re the bits that I’ve gone for ready for the upcoming season… A few new A/W purchases always gets me excited for a season of fireworks, cosy evenings and fluffy jumpers. Both collections are now available on lookagain.co.uk – definitely worth taking a peek at!
*This post was sponsored, all views are my own.
x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Amazing haul, thanks for sharing. That heart print knit is everything! I love your style :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove that black fringe bucket bag!! Perfect for everyday! might have to give it a cheeky buy!

    www.bethlauren.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haul

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig