8 September 2016

SILKY SKIRT

I got this skirt a good couple of months ago now. It was one of those on a whim purchases that I wasn’t really sure if I’d ever get round to wearing. I’d seen a similar one on a girl who looked fabulously glamorous, so when I saw this version in the H&M sale for £15 I thought I’d give it a go. I completely love the silky style of it… I guess it’s cause it’s got some sort of gothic vibe to it. I’m definitely into that.

Actually, I’m really looking forward to wearing this skirt in the winter. I do like it with this cute cropped shirt, but I think it’ll be extra lovely with a super oversized knit… Something that’s a real contrast to the silky fabric. I’m thinking in navy, just so I don’t look like I’m off to a Halloween party. I’ve already bought a couple of A/W jumpers, but I’ll still stick a navy knit on my wishlist!
Shirt - Charity Shop / Skirt - H&M / Boots - ZARA
SHOP THE POST

x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Loving this skirt x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab skirt chick, so many ways to wear it. Bargain you got yourself there chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this simple look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! X

    www.amrgx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will look so cute with a knit, even a cream or grey one would be totally chic!

    Dana
    Fashion Dew // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking gorgeous as ever! I love the silky look of this skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt looks beautiful and so so flattering. I really can't wait to start wearing all my knits and boots when it starts becoming a bit colder too!

    Rach X

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig