13 September 2016

PATCHWORK JEANS

Aaaand we have another denim outfit. I’m at least proud that all the styles I’ve been wearing are pretty different. Usually I just end up buying various versions of black skinnies. I’ve got a pair coming up in few posts time that are the dream, yet aren’t your typical jeans.

For now though, it’s a tweaked version of my favourite high-waisted style – a new pair from Dorothy Perkins. Aren’t they cute?! I love that they fit sort of loose, yet work well on giving a gal some shape in the bottom department… I can find some high-waisted styles are ridiculously unflattering in that area! I’ve come to realise that pocket placement is a big deal.

Most of this outfit is actually from Dotty Ps. I picked out a few bits for their Style Heroes campaign and I did really like the outfit. It sounds very ‘First World problems’, but picking out clothes online for blogger projects can be really tricky. I struggle working out what’s going to go well together based on a couple of pictures… I’m definitely more the sort that likes to try on 50+ options. Ha.

Here I just wore it for a quick pre-decorating trip to my local Costa, but I’m looking forward to wearing it on a casual evening out next!
Sunglasses - Celine / Jumper, Jeans & Shoes - Dorothy Perkins / Bag - Paul's Boutique
SHOP THE POST

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

5 comments

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig