11 October 2016

NEW BLUE | ASOS FARLEIGH JEANS

Jumper - ZARA / Jeans - ASOS / Bag - H&M / Boots - ZARA 
Uhhhuh. Bought another pair of jeans. I don't wear blue denim that often (generally because blue isn't black... lol), but I just wanted some basics to wear on casual days. Lighter denim always feels like a relaxed option, and while I like dressing smart-ish, it's nice to have something laid back for those jeans and a tee days. Or in my case, the love of my life that is the turtle neck.

The ASOS Farleigh Jeans are a fit that I'm a big fan of right now. That frilled pair are also Farleighs, and I find they work really well for my body type... If you've got a big bum and a waist then these are winners! When it comes to denim I need something that my hips won't be busting out of, while staying fitted to my waist. Praise the Lord when brands can find a fit that works for curvy shapes! The denim doesn't sag on me either - they're sturdy enough to hold everything in without feeling uncomfortable. 

Mayyybe I'll add another pair to my life. It's likely I'll go for black, but who knows... I could get adventurous and go for a bolder blue!
SHOP THE POST

youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love blue denim, I stopped wearing it for ages and only wore black but theres just something about blue and like you said it definitely makes everything look more casual!
    http://www.pagesfrombeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice jeans !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these jeans!!

    Rebecca
    xx
    www.peppermintdolly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the market for a new pair of jeans so I might have to give these a go! They look lovely on you x

    India Charlotte♥ 

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig