20 October 2016

NEW FROM & OTHER STORIES


When & Other Stories got in touch a few weeks ago about their new store opening in Leeds I was super duper excited… Not only do I love Leeds (unaaay nostalgia!) but I’m also a lover of the brand. It’s a site I head to and get lusty eyes over everything! They do those classic, simple styles that I love, perfect for updating wardrobe basics and adding stand out pieces.

In celebration of the new store opening I’m wearing a & Other Stories outfit, featuring some of the latest from their A/W range. I actually think this is my favourite outfit in a long time! It’s kind of smart, but has that fun, girly vibe to it thanks to the bare legs. Most of what I’m wearing revolves around that coat – isn’t it a freaking dream?! I think it’ll quickly become my most worn item this winter. I’ve always been into a long coat, but this one is made beautifully and makes me feel extra swishy when I’m dashing about. Love.

The new Leeds store is open from today at Victoria Gate, a really fun part of Leeds’ shopping scene. Across two floors, the new opening has a real mix of affordably priced accessories, bags, jewellery, beauty products, shoes and ready-to-wear collections. It’ll be the first place I hit up when I’m next in Leeds… I love heading over for a shopping trip as it has all the amazing clothes stores! The lovely pieces above are also available online, if you’re not able to make it in store. I’m already eyeing up another pair of boots… The new styles for this season are beautiful! 
Outfit - & Other Stories
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig