6 January 2012

dip dye top







Top-Charity&DIY, Shorts-Charity&DIY, Tights-Primark, Socks-Asda, Creepers-Ebay, Hat-Dads, Bag-Hippy place, Black fur jacket-H&M, Denim waistcoat-Primark, Blue Velvet shirt-Charity shop

I wasn't going to post anything today, but I'll be back at uni soon and undoubtedly be less regularly updating! Just a chills outfit really, I wear stuff like this most days. I added a few different jackets and stuff cus I was bored and dressing up haha. 

My top I got from a charity shop for like a £1. I love the dip dye hair trend but I'm not quite brave enough to go for it. I had a little experiment on my top instead. You can hardly tell on the pictures but its dip dyed baby pink.. I've just bought some studs so I might do a DIY if I can think of something a bit different.

x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I love your top and the whole outfit in general, so happy I stumbled across your blog I love it!X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layers in this outfit and daaaaang girl those creepers! I want them! Your bag fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, very grunge (i'm a 90s addict!)

    Drea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeee this! I agree with Drea, perfect grunge outfit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit, cant beleive that top was £1! love charity shops!! great blog, im following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the layers! Very comfy and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the little black shorts!

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't worn anything dip dyed for ages. Love the layered up look. I have much envy that you are making a bobble hat look chic. They don't look good on me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those tights! The pattern on the side is lovely. xo


    www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice Thai bag!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig