2 May 2013

a few purchases: bargains!

Top - Primark (£5ish), Bum Bag - Primark(£6ish), Headband - Topshop(£4ish), Nail Varnish - Sinful Colours (£1.99 each), Backcombing Brush - Primark (£1)

Sorry that the prices are all a bit iffy, like a dope I ripped the tags off & forgot how much most things were. I know that nothing was over a tenner, so I’m sure the bits & bobs I picked up will suit even the teeniest of budgets. I’m definitely one of those people that spends too much money on little things when I’d be better saving up for one big item, but sometimes you just need a small treat don’t you?!

Yes, most things were impulse buys. Cute ones though so can we let me off?! Ha. Primark had loads of new bits that I’m lusting after, but I managed to (sort of) restrain myself. Admittedly, I have no idea when/how I’m going to wear a bum bag so maybe I’ll have a think about that & fit it into a post. The white & silver makes a change from the black accessories I usually go for, it’s about time I stepped out of my comfort zone.

One of the things I did go shopping with the intention of buying were the Sinful Colours nail varnishes.. has anyone else tried these?! I’ve been stocking up on them recently, they’re so good! I’m loving all these juicy colours for S/S.. I may wear a lot of black but I like bright nails! 

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / instagram @ fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. That top and that bum bag are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that backcomb brush - it's fab. Need to get myself a lil bumbag!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the all the colours of the polishes!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute items! Im exactly the same when it comes to wasting money on lots of little things haha!xo

    onlyafashionaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bum bag, they are great for festivals. I need one for running so it won't be half as cute as this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polish! The blue shade is stunning!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only possible way there is to describe this outfit can only be the word "Awesome-Amazing-Brilliant-Beautiful-Cute-" and every other nice words there is! LOL hehe
    <3

    Please Visit my and my twins blog x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant believe how cheap everything is! Love all your items the headband it so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything!! I have so been on the lookout for that crop top - yet to find it!!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A conicidence, I was shopping in Primark today and thought you'd like that crop top! Love the bum bag, I may also have a little hunt for the back combing brush x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that top! So glad to see Primark are doing those brushes!! I love mine (from ebay) but stood on it the other day and now it's half the size haha so I reckon I'll be investing in ones of these babies!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. the bumbag is beaut, need to get me one (and the black one) seems easier than lugging a huge bag about!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Need to get my paws on that crop top! and the backcombing brush too xx

    www.charissarae.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey,
    I like your choice of nailpolish! Great colors for spring!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving the nail varnish colours!

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. i LOVE that bag. why is there not a primark here??


    macie,
    amen fashion

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in love with that pink spike headband! I've been looking for one for ages! I've tried Sinful Colors and love their polishes, they're affordable and come in lots of colors! What colors did you get? I would love to know.

    My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. the top is amazing!!! can't wait to see it styled on ya :) hanna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the colours of the nail polishes you've chosen! So suited to summer!
    I'm supposed to be on a spending ban but I think that bumbag just might be calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That little head band is so cute!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've seen the bum bag in black and keep picking it up then putting it down - for a fiver I just need to put it in the basket! I got my spike headband from Primark too if anyone is looking for one for £2.50 :)

    http://redlipsblackflicks.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE your crop top!
    So gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love primark. The top is so cute, I also need that backcombing brush. Is it any good?

    http://itsrainingdaisies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was SO in love with that crop top and went to Primark today to go buy it but it wasn't there! :( When did you buy it?

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig