11 July 2013

zara trousers & COSMO BLOG AWARDS!!

Jumper - c/o Glamorous, Trousers - Zara, Shoes - Boohoo

I love that even though I'm wearing heels, on most of the pictures they have actually disappeared into the grass. Brilliant! I finally caved and jumped on the snappy sandal bandwagon. They're hot aren't they?! I don't know why it took me so long to be influenced by the hype, they're such a classy shape & go with just about everything. I bought them to wear on graduation (the outfit post is coming soon I promise!) and they were exactly what my tootsies needed. Other than that big occasion I've been wearing them with trousers like these Zara ones to make casual outfits a bit more fancy.

Some of you may have already heard, but if not.. I only got nominated for the Cosmo Blog Awards! Ahhh you have no idea how happy it made me. I was such a self conscious dweeb before I got into blogging & stuff like this gives me the biggest confidence boost. Thank you to anyone who nominated me, even getting this far is beyond anything I could have hoped for!

If anyone does want to vote for me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blogger' (no. 4) then I'd be over the moon. Extra love & hugs to you all for the bestest support anyone could ask for!

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / tumblr / shop / Instagram
x
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. gorgeous outfit as per! just voted for you, hope you win doll <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely deserve it, I voted for you! Good luck

    http://fash-sin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massive congrats on the nomination girl! Loving the trousers - red seems to be your colour!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfit,those shoes are gorgeous!Just voted for you,you really do deserve it x

    Rebekah ♥
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need those trousers in my life!

    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this out fit :) I like how your lippy matches the trousers.
    I keep meaning to get me some of those shoes as welll.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want those trousers! They're gorgeous, love the colour :)
    LaraLouise 
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your trousers. I feel you can never go wrong with Zara x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh AMAZING outfit, the red looks perfect on you!

    Congrats on the nomination, I was nominated too and its so exciting! anyway, obviously voted for you :) xx

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely one of my favourite outfits!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I also just ordered those heels from Boohoo a couple of days ago and feel exactly the same! Why didn't I just buy them from Zara like a year ago?! Haha. And I also got nominated for Cosmo, in the best established fashion blog category, super excting :D I also voted for you, it was actually one of the few blogs I immediately recognized on the list :)

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always look so lovely in all your outfits, and i'm new to blogging and would love my blog to be anywhere near as great as yours, I love your style! the trousers are great!
    www.fashionmask.blogspot.com
    www.youtube.com/user/yourfashionmask

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shoes!

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The trousers and jumper are perfect together x

    O.R.R's BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so beautiful and your outfit is absolutely amazing!

    www.bymonnyka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats darling!

    www.roxysun.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandals heels are my favourite shoes right now, I've bought way too many pairs this summer!


    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute, casual look. Paws crossed for you! ;)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your nomination, lydia! yaaaay! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. The trousers are so perfect & bright! Congrats on the nominations x

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look gorgeous in red, lovely trousers. Also congrats on the cosmo blog awards!! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the print of your trousers and your heels are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  23. As always cool! THanks for this post!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. could you be anymore perfect...??!?! and congrats on the nomination!!

    http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig