1 October 2013

daisy jumper & knee high socks


 Sunglasses - H&M, Jumper - c/o So In Fashion, Dress (worn as a skirt) - c/o Motel Rocks, Knee High Socks - Primark, Boots - Topshop
Lippy - L'Oreal (325 Fuchsia)
 
I’ve only just saved my modesty, haven’t I? The neighbours weren’t quite so lucky. Motel’s sizing is so teeny weeny! Unfortunately I think my mum may have washed it to the point where it would fit a 6 year old better. Boo. The jumper I’m wearing is a newbie to start me off with a collection of cutesy daisy print clothing. I know I’m a bit late with that trend (..I’m late with every trend) but I’m going to embrace it anyway. I’ll be wearing it with my Topshop Mom jeans next.. it’s just the right length for them.

I’m off to the Cosmo Blog Awards in London tomorrow. How scary is that?! Well, for most people it probably isn’t scary at all. I’m pretty shy and normally don’t go to this sort of thing so for me it’s a big deal! I’m trying to be more of a ‘yes girl’ and not just wimp out of everything. It’s also likely that I’ll be fan-girling over every blogger there. Eek! There’ll no doubt be a post this week so keep an eye out for that. 

My cat is becoming a regular feature on here isn't he? I know lots of people aren't into cats, but if you're a blogger, I think having a kitty helper is advantageous.

x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. The daisy sweater looks good a tad cropped though! Lovely outfit (:


    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous - I find it hard to stay on the 'right side of the line' with over the knee socks, but you look amazing! The jumper is so cute. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit. I love the colour of your skirt and the jumper makes me with it was still summer x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this. The daisy jumper is perfect.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck and have fun at the Cosmo awards :)
    This outfit is really cute and quirky - I could never pull it off but you look amazing :)
    Keep in touch!
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. baardzo mi sie podoba :D

    wiolka-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, that daisy print jumper is so lovely!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your daisy print jumper!
    Always love the add of knee high socks!
    Yeah Motel sizes are always on the smaller size.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daisy print is so cute! Need to get involved with this trend too!

    www.thelasttraintolondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous as ever! xx

    http://jessica-chelsey.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats hun, fingers crossed you win, you will have an amazing time!

    Good luck xx

    Charlie
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That jumper has stolen my heart. Love it!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so cute! Good luck with the blog awards tomorrow! I'm sure it'll be amazing

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! It's such a sweet look!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this daisy number!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is so cute! The thigh high socks completed the whole look :)




    www.hixvoltage.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  17. that jumper is adorable, perfect match with the skirt! so cute!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. In love with this jumper!! And congrats on the cosmo blog awards!!x

    zoeyinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. this outfit is so stunning, the jumper is really cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This jumper is amazinggggg xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm in love with this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love it !
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig