3 October 2013

kimono & denim shorts

Sunglasses - H&M, Kimono - c/o Stone Fox, Top - c/o London Loves LA, Shorts - Charity Shop & DIY, Socks - Glamorous, Boots - Topshop

Right, I'm going to be honest & say my writing may not be a complete work of literary art today.  The reason? Last night I went to the Cosmo Blog Awards and only won highly commended Best New Fashion blog! AHHHH! How crazy is that?! I was over the moon to even be nominated, so to come second out of all those entries is so lovely! To think that the guys at Cosmo looked at my blog & didn't think it was a total pile of rubbish.. My life so far has been made. I'll put a full post up about the evening & my outfit soon!

Anyway, I promise I won't go on about it forever.. I've got to have my little moment though right?! Outfit wise, I've finally become a kimono wearer.. & I'll never look back. Ha. Why have I missed out on this trend so far?! For me, this floaty black one is the right way to take boho summer styles through to A/W. I'm thinking whack a turtle neck under it & you're good for those chilly days.. In the hope that I can be the Vanessa Hudgens of Sheffield. No chance, but I'll give it a good try.

A final note on that little crop top. It is noteworthy, don't you think? If only it wasn't ironic ey?! I think I could get used to chateau life.. Ha.

x
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. You style is absolutely gorgeous, and congrats on the award!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kimono, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw congratulations!! :D Absolutely love this outfit too! I'm obsessed with kimonos myself haha xx
    http://vintage-moon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for coming 2nd at the blog awards :D that's amazing. Your blog can never be a pile of rubbish! Haha
    I love love that kimono and just the whole outfit :)
    Sarah xxx

    - Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the kimono and t-shirt, well done on your win last night Lydia! Well deserved x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win at the Cosmo blog awards, truly deserved an award and highly commended is a great award to win, you should be so proud of yourself! Loving this little look, very rock chick! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are too cool. i love your blog so much!

    http://whothefuckismickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely outfit, the kimono is gorgeous x

    Silver Electrons

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is stunning, you looked amazing last night too! Wish I'd of had the chance to come say hello. congrats! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute lydia! i love the kimono.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cool looK!!!

    freefalling4fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. the kimono is perfect <3

    velvet-daisy.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. soooo happy you won lydia!! yaaaaay!! you look gorgeous!


    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally hot, you look French in the best possible way.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the kimono with this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done on your cosmo win!! So well deserved :) I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your t shirt is so cool! I am so obsessed with kimonos at the moment too, and this one is gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. that kimono is a beauty!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations hunny you deserve it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats! You deserve it.
    Love this outfit.
    I want a kimono.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  21. That Kimono is everything x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay so I am officially obsessed with you. Honestly, you can pull off anything! I'm loving your blog and your style!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig