6 November 2013

shift dress & knee highs

Hat - H&M, Turtle Neck - H&M, Dress - c/o Glamorous, Coat - c/o SheInside, Bag - Primark, Boots - Boohoo
So a lovely little trip out with the 'rents gave me the perfect excuse to get dolled up in my new Glamorous shift dress as part of their StyleSix feature. My dad (50 years old & working in engineering) popped on his creative director of Vogue hat, & scouted the perfect locations for my ma to do the photography & morph into Rankin. They do quite a good job don't you think?!

Anyway, the StyleSix feature is six bloggers (I'm stating the obvious I know..) styling up something rather lush from Glamorous. I love that sort of thing, it's always nice to see what other people come up with especially if it's something you wouldn't have thought of! To be honest, I've probably gone for something that's very 'me'. A lot of black, boots & my winter essential.. a turtle neck. I freakin' wear them under everything at the minute! I'm going to have to get myself to Zara to diversify my turtle neck colour range. I can't spend the whole of this winter in black can I?!

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / tumblr / shop / instagram
x
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. This is so perfect, I am obsessed with those boots! Gorgeous photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful here Lydia, love the hat and how you have styled the dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely :D I love the hat xxx

    -Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coat in this outfit

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww bless your Dad, he did a brilliant job! Love the hat :)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    Sade XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is fab! Aw bless ya parents, great duo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your far hat and the print on that dress! perfect combo with the winter essentials!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing, I love the pattern on the dress! I've just worn a similar hat in my OOTD post too!! I love faux fur at the minute I can't get enough of it!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look, love layered style x

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hat! I do have the same but real fur and from russsia

    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.

    Kisses
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reminds me to dig out my Russian hat!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg I need that hat in my life! Looks amazing and so perfect for winter. Love this outfit too babes, stunning pictures xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this!

    The furry hat looks great against the florals

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect outfit, the print is just too gorgeous!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your dress is so pretty. I really like how you have layered a top underneath it too. I need to get myself a pair of over the knee boots like yours x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw your Dad sounds a cutie!

    LOVE the hat - you inspired me to grab a russian style bad boy last winter actually :)

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you can definitely spend the whole winter in black, i probably will be! that being said i do love this shift dress, it's gorgeous x
    studs-on-saturday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute dress!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this look. that hat looks so perfect for winter

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love these hats! I have recently bought one myself and I absolutely love it... my new winter staple!

    Tori x

    www.torijweller.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig