2 December 2013

NEW COAT & MINI SKIRT

Beanie - Primark, Turtle Neck - H&M, Coat - H&M, Skirt - Topshop, Bag - Primark, Boots - Topshop

Firstly, these pictures aren't exactly Rankin quality. Why are indoor pictures such a nightmare to take?! I'm thinking of investing in some of those fancy light box things soon, I'm hoping they'll mean that I don't have to constantly traipse into the garden in freezing temperatures. I braved snow, rain and wind last year and occasionally thought that I may lose a limb to frostbite. Blogger probs ey?! Ha.

You're all going to be beyond sick of seeing this coat by the time winter is over. I've already been taking so many blog pictures with it.. it just goes with everything! Even though it's not very practical for the colder temperatures, I've still been wearing it layered up. She says.. whilst stood with no tights on & it's December. In my defence, I did wear tights while I was out. I just get bored of wearing them on here (hence my little moan in the video that goes with!).

Anyway, how the heck is it December?! I cannot believe that we're coming to the end of another year.. I feel like Crimble is going to whiz by!

x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. That coat is lovely! I'm not surprised you've been wearing alot lol. And I love the bag!

    Courtney from Two Looks, One London | A Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit. Love the coat

    http://floral-infinity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! such a nice new coat! love the rings as well, pandora are great!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coat, and I'm really loving your youtube videos! xx

    KirstyDoll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    I know the problem with indoor pictures ;)
    But the coat is really nice! Suits you! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh i was thinking of buying that coat some weeks ago, never did though, kind of regret it now! xx

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit, i am already bored of wearing coats and tights!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, I love the pairing of the skirt and shoes xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!
    I love this.
    The jacket is so classy and sexy at the time time.
    I love your style.
    Cocoamourr, Beauty/Skincare

    ReplyDelete
  10. The coat is gorgeous! You look lovely!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This coat is amazing! The same goes for your handbag.

    H&M generally are a cut above other high street shops when it comes to coats. I try to avoid going in there too much.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a beautiful coat, you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your new youtube channel! those Topshop boots are amazing, i got myself a pair ages ago before they sold out they literally go with everything!

    http://racheldavis-thestylesparrow.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha you crack me up! Loved your youtube videos, so far :D

    http://lifebyemmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. BABE!!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That coat is lovely

    Xo
    Belle Michelle

    http://bellemichellee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit, the coat is devine x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love every single post of yours! Literally, your blog keeps me scrolling and scrolling down.
    Perfect x
    If you have time, please check out my blog I'd mean alot to me because you're one of my favourite bloggers out there and I'm a new blogger and I'd just love it if you took a little peek.

    http://side-order-of-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig