4 December 2013

DENIM DUNGAREES & SPECS

Glasses - c/o London Retro @ My Optique, Jumper - c/o Glamorous, Choker - DIY, Dungarees - c/o Love Clothing, Above the Knuckle Ring - Primark

Yep, once again the setting is a lot more lush than it currently looks. I'm still struggling with that whole blogging during the winter thing.. this is my third year at it & I'm yet to manage it successfully. Back indoors I go!

Thankfully, although this outfit is a few weeks old, I can still get away with it in the current temperatures. I'll just be adding extra woolly accessories. Maybe some fluffy earmuffs?! Luckily, I always think that denim is quite a warm material.. it's that bit thicker and sturdier for keeping the cold out. I know I've been on many a sledging trip in an old pair of jeans.. just a shame they aren't waterproof too. Ha.

Details wise I'm wearing a little choker, some big nerd esq gigs & a little above the knuckle ring. The choker I made, hence why it's actually hanging a bit loose (apparently my measurements are crap & I thought my neck was much fatter than it is). My glasses are a pair from London Retro, who do the best take on glasses that are vintage inspired. I'm now dreaming about owning these cat's eye frames.. Dame Edna Everage style?!

x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I love this! And yes those cat eyes are fab! ;p

    http://hollie--rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving dungarees at the moment.. especially for winter ..<3

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dungarees wish i could pull them off!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  4. that necklace is so cute!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those dungarees you pull them off so well
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lydia, you hottie! I've got a pair of London Retro frames too and I love them. That style suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome! casual yet really cute. love it

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love overalls!
    you look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look TOO much!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these overalls! the rips are perfect on them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These overall are so pretty!! Just found out about your blog and went through it, LOVE your style! I'm following you on Bloglovin' now as well!! :-)

    Love!

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love dungarees at the moment. The detailing on these is so cool xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously love your style!! You're one of my fav bloggers! Such gorg overalls!!
    xx Janice

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the details of your outfit. Your style is awesome!

    http://eclecicfemme.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig