2 April 2015

BLACK PYJAMAS?

Choker - c/o Miss Selfridge, Shirt - c/o Dorothy Perkins, Bralet - c/o By Jody Shafton, Culottes - Primark, Bag - c/o La Moda, Converse - USC
Meeeh. They may as well be. Everything is so slouchy and comfortable here I do feel like I'm in a marginally smarter version of some sulky PJ's.. which I'm totally okay with. When you've got a long day ahead of you there's nothing worse than facing it in your 'I can't breathe jeans'.. I'd much rather go for something a little oversized.

Here I'm in my Primark culottes which are a bit too big.. They don't really sit on my waist like I think they're supposed to but I now think I prefer them extra loose - especially when I'm wearing them with something like Converse. The top half I've layered it up with sheer on sheer - that super simple bralet and my go-to black shirt. While I've no plans to be flashing my undergarments when I'm at work, on my day off I think I can get away with having my shirt buttoned down a little further.. Plus I haven't exactly got a while load to be flashing anyway. Lol.

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. i practically live in pyjama-like clothing every single day now, love how you've styled your culottes!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this bralet! Slouchy outfits are always the best x

    www.blondecanvas.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This suit is too cool Lydia, amazing styling!!
    Glad to have you in my reading list! Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely looks real comfy Lydia, awesome look :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking the oversized casual silhouette :)

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post!! Really love the slouchy outfit, and the bralet!! :) xx

    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing!
    love this black outfit

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these, you look awesome in them. There a lot to be said for being comfy in fashion
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit! all black outfits look so classic xx
    www.nicolecoltman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig