16 May 2015

BLUE JEANS, WHITE SHIRT

T-Shirt - Primark, Jeans - c/o Miss Selfridge, Heels - c/o Dorothy Perkins, Bag - H&M

The Lana Del Rey title just had to be thrown in there. I'm all super duper simple here. Generally, that's kind of the thing I've been going for. I've grown extra scared of colour over the winter and now I mostly feel comfortable in good basics. I'm braving up to crazy summer prints, but right now I'm okay with the no fuss stuff. 

I was just off for some food here - I'd been wearing the jeans during the day but went down the fail safe 'whack some heels on & hope for the best' route.. Mostly because I was being lazy and didn't want to have to get dolled up. The jeans are the ones from Miss Selfridge that I've been wearing religiously and the tee is just a really inexpensive one from Primark. I have loads of these stocked up in my wardrobe, they always come in handy when I've no idea what to wear. 

x


SHARE:

18 comments

  1. such a nice, casual look ! those jeans are perfect !

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my go-to outfits. So simple yet stylish xx

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just can't beat a simple, classic look.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the simplicity of this outfit! I feel exactly the same as you, I've been so used to not wearing colour that now my wardrobe is stocked with basics that are black, white, navy or grey and I'm too scared to get colour or pattern although I really want to add some to it! The jeans also look like they have such a nice fit! It might be nice to get something other than topshop jeans xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you rock a tee and jeans so effortlessly!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the simplicity of this look and your hair is fantastic!

    Beauty and the B

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a simple but gorgeous outfit, Your hair is perfect!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity of the outfit.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love a classic look like this, and you look stunning. Miss Selfridge jeans always have the best fit I find.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find so awsome this kind of minimalist outfits

    Simple yet so stylish

    http://look-du-jour-by-anna.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the simplicity of this look
    but it's still so classy and amazing
    love this style

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this basic, no fuss look Lydia..even in the most casual you still look amazing! <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my kinda outfit! :) love it!

    Lis x

    www.elisabethrilatt.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cuz you've never go out of style. If you know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a simple outfit but you look amazing! I could not tell that you had just switched to heels!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool outfit!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig