14 May 2015

COPPER TONES & UPDOS

Eyeshadow - Urban Decay Half Baked, Lips - MAC Whirl Lip Liner

I don't always get chance to take pictures of my makeup when it goes right.. Possibly because a lot of the time it doesn't always go 'right'. Mostly though, I've got minimal makeup on for work and then on weekends I'm rushing about. For once, this was a day when I just had time to faff around with makeup. While a smokey eye is about my limit, I did venture out of the usual neutrals that I more often than not go for. Yeah, this copper shadow is still pretty natural (well, as natural as sparkly eyelids get), but it is a change from beige.

The shadow is just from the Urban Decay Naked Palette.. I've had it for yonks but it is one of those fail safe makeup favourites. Lippy wise I just went for MAC Whirl Lip Liner. I wear lip liner a lot more than lipstick, just because I think it lasts longer and I can work out a little bit of symmetry on my rather wonky lips. Even though it's finally been confirmed that it ain't going to give you that Kylie Jenner pout (who were you kidding Kylz?!), I still think it's a pretty colour.

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Urban decay eyeshadows are my absolute fave! I love the Vice palette x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't stop looking at your photos for this post. You are so beautiful <3
    I am a bit unsure about golden eyeshadow for my makeup, because it looks quite odd on me. But you definitely rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lip colour is perfect! Why is whirl so difficult to find :( xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. This make up looks amazing on you and You hair looks amazing. I am looking for hair inspiration and I love the way your hair sits around your face.

    Georgie
    xoxo

    TheLipstickDaily

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty look perfect for summer. I will definitely be trying this out.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the eyemakeup, such an incredible look !

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a smokey eye look really similar to this today using Half Baked. The shade really suits you!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makeup is flawless, you look absolutely stunning <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  9. the copper shadow looks great Lydia, that lip shade is also very pretty <3 you look gorgeous

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  10. The entire look is beautiful! The original Naked palette is an oldy but a goody! x
    Beauty Wanderer

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! I've got a set from MAC that includes brick/copper colours and I love it. I'm just like you though, I need more time to sit and faff around with it more.

    Dominique x
    www.herfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous look!! Hard to believe it doesn't always go right; all of the looks you post are so pretty! ❤

    xx Alyssa — fragments of memories

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super beautiful as always! x

    www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful makeup look Lydia, you look gorgeous!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whirl looks so different on me compared to you! I don't know if it's because I'm really pale so it looks darker? Beaut anyway xo
    georgie on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look sooo pretty! I always worry a smoky eye might be too harsh on me but these copper shades look a bit more wearable x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really suits your hair and eye colour! X

    Glam night look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig