12 May 2015

DENIM SHORTS

Jumper - H&M, Shorts - Vintage Levi's, Converse - USC

I'm done with all the tights, trousers and leggings (except when I'm having a Netflix and carbs day) I've spent the winter cooped up in. It's still that sort of in-between season where I've no idea what to wear, but on the slightly warmer days I've managed to brave shorts.. All be it with oversized knits and boots so I don't look too optimistic. The pair I've got on here are just some old slouchy Levi's.. They're probably way past battered but they're black basics that I can't quite part with.

On the jumper front even I am pretty sick of seeing myself in this one. It's from H&M, I have it in various colours and I've pretty much worn each of them every week since November. They're those comfy essentials though that I could quite happily spend my life in. I was just pottering on my day off here, so that kind of thing is perfect for wrapping up in when it decides to go all chilly again.


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Ahh I am looking for a lovely pair of black denim shorts, these look amazing!

    Written with style | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how simple this outfit is. Thanks for sharing.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those kinds of shorts! I did a DIY version way back and it was an epic fail. LOL

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolles Outfit und schöne Frisur :) steht dir super
    Schau doch auch mal bei uns vorbei :)
    http://mustheavens.de/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig