3 September 2015

BLACK TROUSERS

Crop Top - Primark, Trousers - Topshop (old), Heels - New Look

Whenever I wear these trousers a big part of me does think they’re ridiculous. Lovely, but ridiculous. A drop crotch that low? Yup. It all feels a bit Bieber, but at the same time I think they’re quite smart looking. They’re a really old sale purchase, but I hold onto them because that part of me that thinks they’re faaaab can’t quite let go. 

It took me a while to work out how I liked wearing them but I generally find they're best with heels.. More of an evening out thing. If not that low slung fitting does end up looking a tad crazy on my short legs. Even though they are only black trousers, I do think they're quite 'statement-y', so for me I think a simple look works best. I wish I was the sort that could wear clashing prints and crazy pieces together but I'm just not, so there's no point forcing it. 

I did actually come across these while having a massive wardrobe clear out. I was getting to that point where you've got clothes on top of clothes, hangers all crammed in on top of each other and various piles at the bottom of your wardrobe that you just try to ignore and hope they sort themselves out. Five black sacks later and a huge bundle for Depop and I'm halfway there.. I still need to go back and be ruthless. I haven't added much to my Depop yet but I'll be adding some new bits when I've got a spare half hour. Roll on the weekend!

x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Love this look, amazing shoes too!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I could pull these off but they look great on you. Lovely outfit!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD // £100 FeelUnique Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous and these trousers suit you really well x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, I love those black trousers!!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love those trousers, they look fab on you xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these trousers! I don't think I'd ever be able to pull them off but they look great on you. I desperately need to clear my wardrobe out too but I'm useless at getting rid of clothes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your monochrome looks, this one is great & i love the trousers, they're very wild!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a chic look but also looks incredibly comfortable! x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look of these.. They look smart but casual and super comfy! xo

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how different the trousers are. I need to find myself some of these as they look incredibly comfortable.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing! you can pull off anything! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! trousers are amazing! x
    http://rachaelsmode.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel like I'm too short to pull of these kind of pants. I do have that top however, and in three colours, it's a great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love a monochrome outfit x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're looking amazing in these trouser and it's really suits you.
    Anarkali Suits

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig