1 October 2015

OVERSIZED KNITS & FAKE BOBS

Sunglasses - Céline Audrey via Depop, Jumper - Primark, Flats - Topshop, Bag - Paul's Boutique

I'm doing this thing where I put big sunglasses on and do a fake bob and pretend I'm all Parisian and chic and stuff. Lol. Not quite, unfortunately I am still that girl that spends 90% of her life in her dressing gown, but I can pretend. I do put these gigs on and feel about 10X more fancy.. Maybe it's 'cause they're Audrey inspired?

Here I'm wearing a new jumper I picked up for LFW, only I never got round to taking any pictures in it. I know at LFW you see so many amazing designer outfits, but I'm still a cheap and cheerful girl at heart. Don't get my wrong though, if someone's fancying treating me to a Chloé handbag that is also okay. I went for this knit as it does feel a lot better quality than you'd expect for something that cost under £15. It's really soft, and I love how oversized it is. I could pretty much spend all the winter in a big snuggly jumper, so I'm sure I'll end up buying more like this.
The jeans are just an old faithful pair that I've worn in way too much.. I think eventually the rips will just go the whole way round the leg and I'll he left with some awkward cut off trouser. But yeah, until then they'll do. To me, black skinny jeans are made to be worn until they fall to bits.

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit, I love the shape of the sunnies!
    Maddy, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!
    you are such an inspiration for me :)

    love
    Karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you definitely look parisian and chic! I love the look of tucking your hair into a jumper it makes people look so different!
    http://www.elzbthchlmrspps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to get my hands on this jumper!! Your hair would look sooo good as a bob x

    www.LUCY-COLE.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute look !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to get that jumper! I regret it now :( I really like how you have kept the styling simple!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read the title as fake boobs and had to read the post three times until it clicked, haha! The bob looks great on you x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous autumnal outfit, I cant believe the jumper is from primark.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look! jumper is amazing,

    http://crazy4ties.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this jumper!! As if its primark!!

    Katie x | www.everythingkatiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this outfit! I bought this jumper last week and I'm loving it- can't believe it was so cheap!
    Katie x

    www.katieprimrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy I first read "fake boobs" I need sleeeep

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig