26 November 2015

FEELING FESTIVE: CHRISTMAS SPENDING

Jumper - c/o Wildfox
I feel like this is one of those really Christmassy days that I'll look back on when the festivities are all over and remember as a really lovely time. I'd headed off with my Ma for a day of Christmas shopping at McArthur Glen East Midlands - it's our local designer outlet although we'd never actually been before - exciting stuff. We picked up the last of our Christmas presents ( feeling so organised, this never happens) before a lunch time pit stop at Pizza Express. Pizza is everything.

I'll be sharing my gift ideas for the girly ones in the family soon (I don't actually have that many menfolk to buy for), as I managed to get some lovely bits I can't wait to give out! I also picked up a couple of early presents to myself - keep an eye out for those on Instagram, Twitter or Snapchat (fashioninflux). And there I am sounding not at all social media obsessed...
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr instagram
x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. These pictures are amazing, the pizza looks so delicious.

    blondelamode.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly that pizza look amazing !!!!

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pizza looks insane and I love your jumper!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love McArthur Glen outlets! Looking forward to seeing what you bought x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do share your ideas, I can't seem to find any as usual for like my mother and my brother ! Every year same issue uuurgh

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig