29 November 2015

THREE WAYS TO WEAR A CAMEL COAT

So, I'm late to the camel coat party. I know the Kimye inspired coat has been doing the rounds for well over a year, but I still think it's a quite a classic style so I'm okay with being behind the times. I didn't mind   spending on this one anyway as it was only £30... I don't think that's bad even if I only get one winter out of it. Good old Primark. The outfits below are just a few ways I'll be wearing it - pretty casual, and sticking to mostly monochrome. 

The 'How I Wear' video at the bottom of the page as all the outfit details & extra info! 
Something a bit girly to start with - I love this little skirt for a break from the boyish look I seem to go for regularly. This one I'd probably wear for popping out for lunch or something... It feels smart enough without being too dressy. 

I had to have an all grey outfit. Grey & camel together is one of my favourite combinations. I just feel like they go really well together, keeping it neutral without sticking to something all black. 

Okay, so I did go for a black outfit too. It's just such a simple option, and I feel like this is a good way to make it all about the coat. The jumper was one I picked up in Primark while I was buying the coat - it's ridiculously fluffy... Perfect for snuggling up in. 





x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Gorgeous coat and outfits! I love pairing grey and camel together too, I think the colours go so well together. I think the second outfit is my favourite, I love how comfy and cosy it is and how the coat smartens that up and makes it look more put together :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looks love the coat

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pity that the long coat only go for tall girl , I am small ...
    But this coat is amazing
    Sarah xoxo
    http://elixirsauvage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I don't think I could ever pull off a coat like this half as well as you haha! Love it, also the first outfit is just gorgeous x

    http://www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these looks, trench is such a classic look!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these looks! Really like your boots from the first one and that Primark jumper looks so snug! That coat looks so stylish on you, I love the camel it goes with everything!

    JosieVictoriaa // josievictoriaa.blogspot.co.uk // Lifestlye, Travel and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coats amazing! Love every single one of these outfits.

    blondelamode.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely love these looks, you look stunning x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig