10 December 2015

AN EVENING AT BOUTIQUE.GOLDSMITHS


Events up north make my heart happy. Especially when they're in Sheffield. I always miss out on the good stuff down in London... I still work full time alongside blogging so getting darrrn sarrrth just isn't always an option. Sob. Anyhoo, with the  new goldsmiths.Boutique store opening in Meadowhall, it was a chance for me to finally head to a proper blogging event... It'd been a while! 

I always love seeing new stores in Meadowhall, there have been some fab openings recently and boutique.Goldsmiths is another shopping spot to add to my favourites. They stock plenty of brands that are never good news for my bank balance - Michael Kors, Olivia Burton & Swarovski are a few favourites. After doing the whole blogger thing of taking pictures of food and cocktails, I decided an Olivia Burton watch to my life would be a worthy investment. I only have leather strap watches, so I feel like this one is a bit smarter than my usual. Isn't it pretty?! I'd not actually looked at Olivia Burton watches properly, but after spending forever looking through all the styles I've decided I'd like them all. Y'know, if Father Christmas is feeling generous this year.

Have any of you checked this one out? I've got a few extra Christmas presents to get so I may end up popping in again!

x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. love the way you've edited these pics <3

    http://thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time I invested in a decent watch...I am still wearing my 3 year old Casio hahaha!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig