13 December 2015

LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS PARTY OUTFITS

With Christmas party season in full swing, I thought I'd share some last minute party outfits for festive shindigs! I love that Christmas always feels extra glamorous - an excuse to wear heels more and make red lipstick a regular thing. Having said that, these outfits are more things you can make up from bits you've already got in your wardrobe, rather than being overly 'Christmassy'. I do like sequins and sparkles, but I suppose this is more my sort of thing! 

I had to include a LBD in there. It's always a failsafe... I did nearly throw this one away but I'm glad I clung onto it! If I'm really struggling to know what to wear on a night out, I always go with something black & simple.

 This is more something I'd wear on a girly night out, rather than the work Xmas do. It's more of a fun look, flashing a bit more flesh without being too 'look at my nuddy bits'. This one is also way more practical for me if I'm going 'out out'... Those sandals are much easier to walk in than the heels!

Yep, I'm wearing this coat way too much, but I do love it for feeling a bit glam. This outfit feels quite fancy, maybe something I'd wear for a festive date night (y'know, if I had any dates to go on).

Faux fur always feels Christmassy to me! Especially the white, Father Christmas inspired sort of thing. When I'm not feeling quite so brave, I'll opt for trousers on a night out. I love a good bodycon dress, but sometimes a gal has gotta breathe. 
x

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Stunning as always m'love :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these looks, the camel coat is gorgeous! Love the lace skirt too! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That camel coat is stunning!
    Wishing you the loveliest holidays x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just steal your entire wardrobe please?

    I'm currently starting up a new travel/lifestyle blog - there's not much there yet but if you could possibly have a little nosey and comment/follow if you like it so far I'd be a happy bunny.

    http://shewhodoes.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I get outfit number 2? I love that look and I need to impress this guy :')

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful inspiration. It's gorgeous and I'm looking for something like that to wear
    corsetsnbasques.co.ukon Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig