10 March 2016

CASHMERE TRAVEL OUTFIT

Another day, another casual outfit. I’ve just got back from Paris Fashion Week (big EEP), and this was the outfit I wore to travel home in. Even in the jeans, I was extra comfortable. I’m not one for spending too long in denim when I’ve got a hectic day, but with the cashmere poncho and trainers I felt suitably snuggly. I did add in my cashmere socks from The White Company too… They looked ridiculous tucked into my jeans, but I just needed a bit of comfort following two busy days in Parieeee.


The black poncho is one of my favourite items in my wardrobe right now. My only issue is that I need to get some long line vests to wear under it - I always forget that every time I lift my arms up I am in danger of flashing my bra. Aaand I’ve also discovered ponchos are tough to wear with coats… I can do the draped-over-my-shoulders-coat-look, but to me that’s just a tad too schmancy for Sheffield! Despite these Earth shattering struggles, it’s cashmere, and fluffy, and feels like a cozy blanket. I love it.

Sunglasses - Céline / Poncho - Black.co.uk / Jeans - Primark / Trainers / adidas Superstar / Bag - H&M 
SHOP THE POST
youtube / bloglovin / twitter / facebook / pinterest / tumblr / instagram
x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Absolutely loved this look, the all-black outfit paired with some white sneakers is one of my faves! And I absolutely loved the poncho although I can imagine it might be quite hard to wear, but it looks stunning on you!

    http://maisonneuvec.blogspot.com.ar/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/stay-cozy-12125487
    xx, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't worn a poncho since my gran's cat attacked my pink pom-pom poncho when I was about 7... but I think now might be the time to get over that fear, I am in love with this look! So cosy, perfect for the british weather!
    Debi x
    http://gingey-snaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise that was a poncho!! Love the twist It gives to a plain black outfit!

    Giveaway on poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is right up my street! You look great. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looks like a super cosy outfit to travel in, especially the poncho! I bet Paris fashion week was amazing.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great outfit to travel in! Stylish yet comfortable! Hope you had a great time in Paris!

    Lx
    www.blogbehindthelook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the all black look!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, the simplicity of an all black outfit and white shoes! Love it and you look great in it!
    There's something magical in a pair of jeans that are comfy enough for travelling, right? They make you feel like you've won the lottery :D
    Really love the look, might recreate it next time I'm travelling. :)

    Lucija
    http://coffeeandlux.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice outfit !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the poncho, it looks so cosy! Your hair is looking incredible too x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not a poncho fan but my mind is definitely changed- gorgeous look!

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful! I can't believe those jeans are primark, I need to pick up a pair.

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally adore your look!
    xx. Mirjam
    www.jenregretterien.ch

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig