19 July 2016

THIGH FLASHING

I love that little victorious moment when something super cheap turns out to be really nice. So often it’s the opposite, but with this Boohoo dress I wasn’t let down. It’s not like it’s mega fancy material, but it’s simple and a flattering fit. There’s just something nice about swooshing about in anything with a thigh split! Angelina Jolie I ain’t.

The boots and sunglasses I’m wearing with this are the ones I’ve worn religiously over summer. I love me a good pointy boot, and I can’t cope without bug shaped gigs. My only holiday purchase was actually another pair of CĂ©line sunglasses at duty free. It’s a brand that us Sheffield folk can only really get online, so I thought I might as well go for it. I know I get my wear out of sunnies, so I’m happy to justify spending a little more.  
Sunglasses - CĂ©line / Dress - Boohoo / Boots - Zara
SHOP THE LOOK

x




SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Yes! I love an all black look - and it's even better when you can find an affordable piece that's ALSO flattering. Great look!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape of that dress - it looks gorgeous on you!
    xo Aya

    www.girlfromnorthlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, the dress is amazing!

    Fowzia//Crazy4ties


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look Lydia, love the sunnies x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress and the shoes so much !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit! you look amazing!

    Ciara x

    http://ciaramariee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress! Didn't expect it to be boohoo. I love boohoo but thought it would of been a really expensive dress!

    Jaynie Shannon *

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Urgh I'm so obsessed with that boot so chic and minimal trying very hard not to drool right now! And honestly bargains that turn out that gorgeous are definitely something to shout about! Gorgeous post doll!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures! <3 This dress is beautiful and looks a lot more expensive than Boohoo! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig