1 May 2016

FESTIVAL HAIR TUTORIAL | SPACE BUNS

It's the 1st of May and I'm already feeling festival vibes. For someone who's never actually been to a festival that probably is a tad ridiculous, but I still love all the boho fashion and beauty looks that come with the season. Gimme glitter eyeshadow and braided up-dos. 

This hair was mostly me with a bit of free time, faffing around with the backcombing brush. I do really love it though! It's fun and cutesy and the sort of thing I just wish I could pull off on a day to day business. Unfortunately, I don't think I can quite rock space buns for the 9 - 5. Boo. 

It's a super duper quick one and pretty easy to do once you've sussed it, so if you do have a go let me know how you get on! 
x
SHARE:

2 comments

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig