1 July 2016

LAZY DAY OUTFIT | BLUSH PINK LOUNGEWEAR

Another day, another loungewear set! To be fair, after going a bit crazy on them I've curbed my obsession with comfy matching combos. I picked this one up as an extra while I was getting some summery bits. It just looked super snuggly, perfect for lazy weekends when I'm wanting to slob out. I wore this last weekend when I was staying in to do some blog work/nap - this stretchy, ribbed material is a dream boat for getting comfy & nodding off in!

This blush pink is my colour for the summer that's stopping me being a member of the Adaam's Family. It's extra girly, and while I love my monochrome outfits, I am a girly girl at heart. If I wasn't such an adult-y person now (ICK) I'd still be in frilly socks & gingham dresses. Sigh. I've got a few bits in this sort of tone for my holiday, so if there is any colour involved it'll be along these lines!
Set - Boohoo
x

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is such a cute set, the colour is gorgeous.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this colour!!

    Ella xx

    http://www.ellaryder.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute lounge outfit! The colour is gorgeous and looks really comfy, yet fashionable! Also, your make-up is so amazing xxx

    gemsblogstorey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this loungewear set, I have been buying loads of loungewear recently but defiantly think I have to get my hands on this xo

    elizabethv.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look in pink !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely set! I'm all about lazy days and will be in comfy clothes whenever I can. It's a plus when the cozy outfits are cute as well! xo

    McKenzie | therosynook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this it's so gorgeous!! Looks so comfy too x

    www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color looks so good on you xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig