13 June 2016

TWISTED BRAIDS TUTORIAL

Back on the braiding hype. I love this time of year for getting back to all these boho styles... It just feels extra summery and feminine! My holiday is less than a month away and I'm already looking forward to beach braids - it's the only thing I can cope with when I'm sunning myself. 

This look is just one I quickly tried out... It doesn't take long at all and it's the sort of thing you can make up as you go along. I do anyway. I always prefer it when braids like this aren't quite perfect - tufty bits & uneven strands. The more casual, the better. 
x

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Such a cute style, I'll have to give it a try when I'm on holiday next week!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty look! And simpler to do than I thought (even though I'm sure I'll still muck it up haha!) x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of your hair, and the length is gorg!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty is that

    Jazzria x
    jazzria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so beautiful ! i love this tutorial ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig